December 09, 2009

... And Now Back To Our Usual Programming

(Let’s actually hope for de-programming).  I’d say, “welcome back” but I no longer claim to know where you are coming from or where I am welcoming us back to.  I have done my best to cleanse myself... and to liberate my companion.  I have accepted where I am currently and because I have accepted it,  have decided to hop this huge island for another.
... And Now Back To Our Usual Programming: blue
Europe has been calling my name and I finally picked up.  I fly out on the 11th (2 days from now).  I’m subleasing my apartment to some friends.  Jennifer(one of the gals at work) is going to use my car while I’m away and my position at the kennel will remain until I return.  I have not been there, although my parents moved there almost 4 years ago.  I am anticipating new scenery and welcoming the adventures I am about to embark on.  There is a small “flat” in Paris that mom has reserved for me.  I was hesitant to take her up on her offer at first.  But, part of growing up is letting go of old ways and being open to new ones. 






No comments:

Post a Comment