March 12, 2010

In Captivity


being silly here, but I'm actually scared of being locked up
Last night was roughI had one of the worst nightmares that I can remember. I dreamt that I was back in the flat my parents got me in Paris and that there was this woman... She looked like me, but she wasn't me and she was possessed. I haven't seen the Exorcist since that time Jon-Michael rented it and insisted that we watch it with all of the lights off. I had nightmares about that movie for months, but this was different. I woke up before anything really happened, but I was still scared. I was sweating and crying. I think I might have screamed because Sara was awake next to me. She held me close and kissed my head as she told me that it was going to be okay. When I closed my eyes and breathed her in, I actually believed it. I felt silly when I told her about my dream, but she said that it made sense. Apparently, dreaming about demonic possession is a good thing. Who knew? Sara said that it means I have unresolved issues. Will I ever escape this captivity? Somehow, Linda Blair is not so scary anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment