April 11, 2010

So Cold In Ireland


the cold window

Why does it have to be so cold in Ireland? I woke this morning to an empty bed and a note on the dresser. Sara's gone. She left in the middle of the night. Why does everyone leave me? Kayla, Re-run and now Sara. They all leave me. 


The room is paid for through the week. I'm stuck in a foreign country with no money, nothing. I have three days to find a way home and I don't know if I can do it. I don't know where I'll go and I don't know how I'll get there. I don't have a choice, I just want to get home. What will I find when I get there? I don't have anybody there, I don't have anybody anywhere. Jon-Michael is MIA and I don't know where Kayla is. I sent her so many letters, but nothing. I can't go back to Paris…

…maybe I just need to find a new home.



No comments:

Post a Comment