September 21, 2009

Clear Cool Calamity

Recent days have not only shown true colors... they have put them on a flag and waved them at full pole.  There are some days when I am calm and content with it all.  These are days when I am open and most likely end up learning something new or experiencing something at least.  Then there are days when every minute is a battle to get through.  Those days are the ones that exhaust me at times and enrage me at others.  I ride the fence afraid to fall to either side.  On good days, it is all interesting and I embrace my flaws readily along with attributes.  On bad days, I am trigger happy and find one reason or another to shoot myself down.  I am clear and cool and then I am Calamity fucking Jane.  That’s me... Clear, cool Calamity.
Clear Cool Calamity: cowgirl pinup

No comments:

Post a Comment