September 13, 2009

Flip Off By A Teenage Skeleton Hand!

It’s been a minute....    Actually it has been crazy busy lately and I have not had much time to do anything for myself.  But,  I’m here Now (ever read that book?)  hmmmm.  

Flip Off By A Teenage Skeleton Hand!: bones
A couple of things happened today as I was driving home.  First when I was in a school zone reciting proper french grammar, or at least attempting to do so,  A girl and her friends passed me in the sporty little car.  And... SHE FLIPPED ME OFF WITH HER LITTLE TEENAGE SKELETON HAND!  A girl who otherwise would have been cute.  My first reaction was to follow her until she stopped somewhere.  I did for a bit.  Haha, thinking I would have a talk with her.  That’s all, a talk.  Then I remembered how some of us were back then.  I never understood the rage of the road.  But I had one friend (won’t mention any names) who leaned toward the wilder side of things.  Ahhh, holy stupidity.... people can be such a disappointment sometimes.  It wouldn’t have been so abnoxious had we not been in a school zone.  It was 20mph and I was doing the speed limit.  When she and her little punk friends turned into a upper class neighborhood, blowing smoke out their windows, I drove on and satisfied my frustration with a split-second vision of kicking their asses (Kill Bill style).
Flip Off By A Teenage Skeleton Hand!: tracks
  


I suppose things have a way of balancing out though because about 5 minutes away from my humble abode,  I saw a hawk flying above the train tracks.  Again,  it was in slow motion (seemingly).  The pain in my shoulders vanished as I looked in the passenger seat and saw that Re-Run was staring out the window.  He didn’t growl or bark at the Hawk.  It was almost like they saw each other and were communicating.  It was.... PEACEFUL.  Their acceptance of one another quickly brought me back to the bigger picture and I felt ridiculous for fantasizing about kicking some teenage girl’s ass even if it was in Kill Bill Style!   






Flip Off By A Teenage Skeleton Hand!: the hawk



No comments:

Post a Comment