August 17, 2009

Last Days of Summer For The School Kids

Last Days of Summer For The School Kids: the beach



Last Days of Summer For The School Kids
Ahhh, this is the time of year when you can almost hear the Sun sigh as she has been a brutally hard worker for months now.  I kind of like this time of year because it’s that time of year when Mom took us clothes shopping and school was about to start up again.  Football season is right around the corner and before you know it, people will be filling up bleachers and eating concession stand Nachos.  The dogs will soon get a break from these God-awful hot summer days.  My scooter rides will be cooler and from what I have learned recently, the stars will be clearer in the cool nights because air is more dense in the heat.


I’m feeling alright... content, you could even say.  I have gotten my fair share of exercise with the wolf-pack and a pair of roller blades, eaten my weight in New Orleans Snow Cones (but it’s mostly water so it did a body good).  The gals and I are planning another trip to Hope, TX. together and I am looking forward to it.


Last Days of Summer For The School Kids: blue dragonfly 

No comments:

Post a Comment