August 08, 2009

Made of 90% Water

Made of 90% Water: the current
Recent dreams and sudden flashes I have had in mid day have shook me... have placed me in a matrix of information and memories.  I have begun to notice more.  Light rains, dew drops on small yellow flowers,  insects,  puddles..  kids playing, kids laughing.  It is very much like a movie, except it never ends anymore and there is no remote in existence to turn me off (to turn it off). I have to admit that it is nice to see things like this.  It does not have to drive you mad or bring you down.  It can actually lift you up at the strangest of times.  I have learned something profound though.....  


I am not as good as I believed myself to be... and the water has become muddy.  This is not a bad thing, this self revelation.  It is liberating to discover something about myself that could be the root of that sadness that sometimes knocks on my door these days.  Now I can grow more as a person as I rid myself of this false image.  It also permits me to be happy!!!!  It allows me to be free!!!!

Wise men of many cultures used water as a sort of looking glass and by the reflection of the stars/planets... a map.  And we are made of mostly water.  I just can’t figure out if we are suppose to drown in it or get baptized in it. ~wink
Made of 90% Water: the waves crash

Just remember boys and girls:  Drink lots of water and don’t piss in the River!!!! haha  

No comments:

Post a Comment