August 03, 2009

Rabbit Hole Recordings

More from Hope, Ladies and Gentlemen.  

Rabbit Hole Recordings
I woke up that morning in the motel and remembered a strange dream I had so I wrote that down also.
Rabbit Hole Recordings: the hole
“THE RABBIT HOLE” 

I was strolling along in a pretty little sundress.  It looked like I was in “Hope”.  The grass was glistening green.  The sun was perfectly filtered through some extraordinarily tall trees.  I strolled easily, calmly.  I crossed through an open meadow with a different kind of grass that was a light gold color.  On the moist floor of the meadow beneath all that wild golden grass was a carpet of dark green with scattered pink flowers decorating it.  I ran my hand through the grass and felt like time stood still and a pleasant breeze caused my body to tingle slightly.  A hawk with a pattern of black and white feathers for the underside of his wings flew over me... nearly hitting me in the forehead.  He was screaming.  After circling above me a few times, he disappeared.  I kept walking.  It felt very realistic.

When I got to the other side of the meadow, I returned to a child like curiosity and immediately ran into a grove of trees.  Eventually I came to a small cliff like place with a hole or cave in the center.  I got down on my knees and looked in the hole as far as the filtered light would allow me to see.  I saw that there was a wounded rabbit at the bottom of the large hole.  I crawled down face first, getting mud all over my arms and my dress.  Right before I got to the rabbit, I felt something hit me in the back.  I looked up startled only to see a group of people throwing rocks at both of us.  I fell down beside him and noticed that he was bleeding bright red blood.  We kept getting hit with their rocks until we both lay in a puddle of blood staring at each other.  We had to wait them out before trying to climb back up.


Also while in Hope...  I read on,
 And he came to the conclusion that human perception is merely light perceiving light.  He also saw that matter is a mirror - everything is a mirror that reflects light and creates images of that light- and the world of illusion, the Dream, is just like smoke which doesn’t allow us to see what we really are.  “The real us is pure love, pure light,” he said.  
~Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements, Introduction. 

Rabbit Hole Recordings: the hole in trees 









      






Need I even mention the irony which astounds me?



No comments:

Post a Comment