August 15, 2009

Re-Run in Dreamland

(Feel asleep a minute before midnight.. woke up around 3am and I cannot get back to sleep)
Re-Run and I are getting closer since our trip to Hope.  She seems to approve of me more. In a funny way I feel more present when I am home with her.  She is lying on my bed with me.  I wonder if she woke up when I did or if she has been keeping watch?  I miss those supposed deep levels of REM... stage 5 style.  Up until now I could probably have counted the dreams I remembered on my 2 hands and still have a couple  fingers left over.  I have compensated for the lack of vivid dreams over these last several days.  Honestly, I am entertained, sometimes haunted by the images throughout the day. 
I am thankful for Re-Run... my ever faithful companion.  I can never leave her because I know she will never leave me.  

Re-Run in Dreamland: her watchful eye

Looks like it’s lights out again as my eyelids are getting heavy.  Maybe I can get another hour in before it’s time to wake up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment