July 21, 2009

These Soundtrack Days


These Soundtrack Days: The Record Spins

If these days had a soundtrack



what songs would be playing now?  Details are not in yet.  However I know that the diversity would be great, ranging from carnival tunes:



to old country tunes: 





 and a little bit of angry music thrown in it.  





It used to be that we watched movies and read the magazines.  We got excited about MTV and Vogue.  Now, there is hardly any time for that and our lives have become badly written pop songs geared toward teeny boppers who write poetry on their shoes and think Shakespeare is nothing more than a facebook page.   Oh my, could it be that I am becoming one of those people who quotes Shakespeare and carries around collections of poets.  

Ha, I suddenly remembered some painter friends I had in my early twenties who painted on old pizza boxes because they could not afford the canvas.  I still have one of them hanging in my living room.  It’s really cool actually and I had it framed last year.  


These Soundtrack Days: Water is Life


As for me lately, 

I have had 2 or 3 dreams about water.  They are so real that I could probably paint them on an old pizza box if I had the hand for it. 



Things are fine.... 

why I am so moody?  Is this some sort of Karma?  I suppose I have always been more comfortable around animals than people.  But I have been social, loving, helpful.... I have tried to be a good friend, a hard worker, someone who sees things positively...... haven’t I?  

How can things be so beautiful one moment and so painfully meaningless the next.  

I need to either take a break or get busier.  Either way, something’s gotta give.

No comments:

Post a Comment